Welcome U.S. Postal Service Employees
Newly eligible to enroll in health benefits? Choose the #1 choice for active postal workers.
With you every step of the way
Since 1960, the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan, also known as the Federal Employee Program (FEP), has provided quality health care coverage. It’s made us the number one health insurance choice for active U.S. postal workers.
If you’re a career employee and newly eligible to enroll in the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHB), consider FEP. We have the benefits and coverage you and your family need to stay healthy:
- Access to our nationwide Preferred provider network with benefits that stay the same wherever you or your family are
- Free preventive care like your annual physical, flu shots, nutritional counseling and cancer screenings
- Two free virtual visits with Teladoc® so you can get treatment for minor injuries and illnesses, mental health support, dermatology care and more by phone or video
- Lower cost shares for generic prescription drugs
- Wellness incentives that reward you for taking charge of your health
With three plan options designed to fit every need and budget, you can choose the coverage and benefits that matter most to you and your family.
Learn about each plan
FEP Blue Focus
Delivers affordable in-network coverage with just $10 copays for each of your first 10 combined primary care and specialist visits.Learn More
With no deductibles and set copays for most services, it’s been the most popular choice in the FEHB for over 15 years.Learn More
Offers care in and out-of-network, a deductible for some services and extensive pharmacy coverage.Learn More
Enjoy exclusive discounts and earn rewards
From discounts on popular health and wellness brands to low-cost gym memberships, we can help you pay less for getting or staying healthy. We also reward you for taking charge of your health through our wide variety of wellness incentive programs. Discover all the ways we can help you save and earn rewards.Learn More