Get active and save at thousands of fitness locations across the country with discounts exclusive for Blue Cross and Blue Shield members.
Fitness Your Way
Whether you want to lose weight, increase your energy or just feel healthier, Fitness Your Way by Tivity Health can help you achieve your personal fitness goals on your budget. You pay only $19 to enroll and a $19 monthly fee.Learn More
- Visit thousands of participating fitness locations nationwide.
- Join as many as you want with no long-term contracts.
- Access live virtual classes including cardio, boot camps, barre, yoga and more.
- Select from a range of package options depending on your budget and fitness preferences.
- Visit the Fitness Your Way page to sign in to your Blue365® account and enroll in your preferred package.
- Get your member ID number after enrolling and find a participating location here.
- Take your member ID number to your preferred gym.
- Sign the gym’s waiver, get your key fob and start working out.
Your well-being is a complex picture. That’s why Gympass doesn’t just give you access to top gyms, it also gives you access to virtual personal training, online therapy and so much more. You only pay $24.99 a month with no enrollment fee.
- Visit over 11,000 available fitness locations–anytime, anywhere.
- Join live classes led by wellness professionals, with new classes added weekly.
- Access additional wellness resources, like online therapy and nutrition tips.
- Get one-on-one virtual personal training.
Connect your fitness tracker
Fitness trackers are a popular and easy way for you to monitor your fitness activities. They can help you monitor everything from the number of steps you take each day to calories burned and hours slept. And MyBlue® makes it even easier to track your progress.
Connect your wearable activity tracker or favorite mobile fitness app to your Health Tools account and find your health goals in one centralized, secure place. Once set up, your associated data will be automatically updated in the Online Health Coach and your Personal Health Record.Get Started